The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Monday 1 August 2011

My Blogging Challenge (Day 1)

Hello there! Welcome back to my blog!

As some of you may know, from reading my tweets (@Supersizer1 is my Twitter name) I have talked about a blogging challenge. This is something that I have come up with, which I thought about a couple of days ago. I thought, what if I tried blogging for 5 days, in a row. So... this is what I am going to try and do.

Obviously, it's not going to be easy. And because Sue and Giles, or Mel aren't on the TV at the mo. (well Mel is in Sorry I've Got No Head) I have no other choice, but to write about other things instead. And, not being very enthusiastic about many other things, other than them, I have had to ask people from Twitter what they thought I should blog about.

So... last night I asked my followers what they want me to blog about, and I asked two people directly, and they didn't disappoint. They have come up with just enough things to see me through 5 days of blogging.

And, today is Day 1.

So... today I'm going to use an idea that @tearose68 tweeted me, which is...

What would I do if I won 10 million pounds?

This question is not easy for me to answer, as I have never thought about it much before. I mean, it's hardly very likely that I'm going to win 10 million pounds any time soon, or at all really. But, if I ever did, this is what I would want to do with it:

1. Give roughly 3 million pounds to my parents.
    Because, I believe family are the most important thing. And I would let them choose what they wanted to do with it, because it's not for me to decide what they should do with the money.

2. Get my hair done.
    This may sound a little on the simple side of things, but in real life, I have been dying to get my hair done for ages, and whenever I do have it done, I always feel nice afterwards. And, just because I had lots of money, doesn't mean I'd spend it excessively.

3. Hire a personal stylist.
    This is a little bit of a silly purchase, but, I need to be a little bit out of the ordinary, so I'd get a stylist to help pick out some brand new clothes for me. My wardrobe is screaming for an update. I don't know exactly what I'd buy with my personal stylist, just something different. It could even be high street stuff. As long as I looked different from everyone else.

4. Go on a holiday to a remote island.
    This is one of my favourite ideas for what I'd do if I won 10 million pounds. I could be like a princess, like Kate Middleton, and splash out on a holiday to a remote island. Just so I could get away from everyone I know. Be by myself, and a few close friends and family. Maybe for a month or two. And hopefully, when I came back, no-one would remember me, then I could start my life as new. A clean slate.

5. Come back home, stay in a posh hotel, and buy a pet cat and house for it to live in.
    This is a pretty random idea of mine, but it would be lots of fun. The posh hotel bit would be a nice experience, being waited on, and fed, and to stay in a nice BIG room, hopefully on the top floor of the hotel, with a nice view. Also, having a pet cat would be lovely, and for it to have its own house, so it can roam about freely, and so if it ruined any furniture, it wouldn't matter, because it would be its own house. And, of course, it would need looking after, so I'd get a few people to help with the cat, possibly as a permanent thing, but maybe just for a bit. And they might be paid staff as well.

6. I'd give some of my money to a cancer research charity, and put some in a savings account.
    Just because I'd be rich, doesn't mean I'd be completely selfish. Charities are a good thing, and to know I would be helping people find cures for cancer, would be a good feeling. Also, I'd need to keep some money back, just incase something really bad happened, like the new house, which I'd buy, which is my next point, got burnt down.

7. Move out of the area I live in at the moment, and buy a house somewhere else in England.
    I definately want to move from where I live at the moment, but couldn't imagine living abroad just yet. Also, too many people know me where I live, and it's hard not to see people I know, when I go out. Maybe I'd live in the country somewhere, or possibly the city. But, I'd have to get a feel for the place before I moved there.

And that's it. Hope you enjoyed hearing what I'd do with 10 million pounds. And if you're on Twitter, please tweet me, and tell me what you thought of this blog post, or just comment below.

Tomorrow...

Another blog post (hopefully) about the 6 people, living or dead, I'd like to have dinner with. That should be a interesting one.

Until then, bye bye!

Ss1. x

No comments:

Post a Comment