The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Thursday 11 August 2011

The Great British Bake Off, series 2 - trailer.

Yes, The Great British Bake Off is back! And so are Mel and Sue! (Thank god! They are the best presenters for the job.) And I really couldn't be more excited, as always, with anything Mel, Sue or Giles do. And, because I'm so excited, I've taken some pics of the trailer for the brand new series, of the Bake Off. I do hope you like them.


                         Here is Sue Perkins looking lovely, with her red lipstick and grey eyeshadow.


And here is Mel Giedroyc and Sue Perkins, Mel in blue - which I assume is her favourite colour, as in the last series she wore blue shoes, which were a very similar colour to the scarf she's wearing in this shot. And Sue is in red and black, also like Mel, she has worn these colours before, and, they really do suit her. I'm no fashion expert, but I'd say that they look fabulous!


And here is Sue biting into a cake. While Mel, looks like she's trying to give a smile to the camera-man, or woman.


And here, it basically just shows what time and day the show is on. I thought it would be useful to include this in my blog post. Just so you know when it's on, so you can watch it. And, just incase you aren't fortunate enough to have seen the trailer.

I hope you liked my photos, and are just as excited about the Bake Off as I am.

Thank you for reading. Ss1. x

6 comments:

  1. Mel & Sue are fab, genuinely lovely ladies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Yeah, they are. By the way, how did you find my blog? Because hardly anyone ever comments on it.

    Ss1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so right about Mel wearing blue! And Sue looks spectacular in her black and primary colours combos. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Holly, they both look fab! :) They are so effortlessly stylish. I've always loved how they dress. Thanks for commenting. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did Mel get that fab blue printed scarf from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know, but you could always write to Mel's agent and ask.

    ReplyDelete