The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Friday 19 August 2011

More pictures from The Great British Bake Off (episode 1).

I am writing this blog post late at night, because as you may know I do like to stay up late, and I don't have to be up early or anything, so it doesn't really matter.

Anyway, this post will include more pics from The Great British Bake Off episode 1, as I said that more pics would be coming, again, thanks to @miblodelcarpio from Twitter. Who has been a massive help in taking lots of lovely screenshots for me, from the episode. And I wouldn't have a clue how to take a 'screenshot', so if I had taken pics, they'd be at funny angles, most probably, and would have a coloured border around them. Although I could still do that, it'd probably look better if I didn't, so I won't this time. I hope you enjoy looking at the pics he has taken, as much as I did.

The first pics are of Holly. (Remember I didn't take these shots. If it was me, I may have taken just one or two, max.)

 Number 1.

 Number 2.

 Number 3.

 Number 4.

 Number 5.


Number 6.
I think this is my fave pic of Holly, as she has a really toothy grin going on. Love it!


By the way, I chose to number them, because I thought it'd be funny - just to emphasise the number of pics that @miblodelcarpio (Matt) took.

The next lot of pics are of Jo.

 Number 1.

 Number 2.

 Number 3.

 Number 4.

Number 5.



Number 6.

I love all these pics, especially the last one, as I do love when people smile. It makes me feel happy.

The next lot of pics are of Jo and Holly's cupcakes, battenburg, and final cakes of the episode.


These are Jo's cupcakes, which look gorgeous!

And here are Holly's cupcakes, which also look really pretty! (Plus I do love a good cherry bakewell!)

This is Holly's battenburg. I think I remember Paul saying on the programme that it was perfect.

And this is Jo's battenburg. The only thing that Mary and Paul said was wrong with it was that it was not showing the inside at the end of it.
Here is Jo's tiered cake, with chocolate and stawberries. Not to my taste, but it looks good.

And here is Holly's tiered cake. Can't remember what it's made of, but it looks great! Especially the cow. (Ha ha!)

And here is a close up of the cow. Now, I'm not sure whether it has a green worm hanging out of it's mouth, or a party blower thing. (By the way, just typing 'party blower thing' is making me laugh.)



The last few pics are of Mel and Sue.



In all honesty, they both look great. But, if I could chose one outfit to wear, it would be Mel's one, because it's bright, and girly, and I think it would suit me better than Sue's outfit.
This last pic I think sums up the show. Mel and Sue together, with the British flags in the background, and as it is called The Great British Bake Off, it suits it perfectly.

Thank you for reading, and looking at the pics from the show. Hope you liked them.

See you after the next show, for hopefully more great pics, and a mini-review of the next episode.

Ss1. xxx

P.S. Do let me know which pics you liked the best out of the ones I chose to upload to this blog post.



6 comments:

  1. Gosh! Not quite what I was expecting, Miss S. I thought it'd be more an article illustrated with one or two pictures, but it's rather a sort of picture gallery interspersed with words.

    My apologies to Jo and Holly for taking such a freakishly large number of photos of you. I hope you're not too horrified, but I wanted to give old Miss S a fair selection for her article (not because I think you're totally gorgeous or anything like that!). The lot of them are here, anyway, if you'd like to have a peep and maybe download to keep.

    P.S. You chose the better of the two pictures of Mel, Miss S. Glad you used that one over t'other. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI SS, what a great post, love the pics, we didn't get to many of them ourselves x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post amuses me a lot! The toothy grin one makes me look a little unhinged but that might be fairly representative of how I felt on the day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! That's just what I thought, Holly. Glad you both like the pics. Good memories for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liked this blog a lot. I don't watch this programme but this blog is so enthusiastic and informative that I may have to start !! Some lovely photos too . Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, thank you guys, for all your lovely comments! :) FIVE in less than a day, before I've even commented back, must be some kind of record for my blog. I'm so touched that you all liked it. xxx

    ReplyDelete