The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Saturday 30 July 2011

My Friday - in words. (Also Giles Coren's birthday!)

Hello there! Welcome back to my blog, which is meant to be all about Sue and Giles, but as a change, I'll talk about me, because I just want to. (But I have already mentioned Giles in the title, so...)

So, tonight was very eventful. Oh yeah, I did lots of fun stuff. Went to a hospital, with someone I know, and met a pretty cute male doctor, who was Dutch, even though he comes from France - weird! Anyway, the thing is, me and the person I know has been bitten by stupid, buzzing, mozzies. Well, mosquitoes, but I can't spell it, without asking someone else. (Which is highly embarrassing, but, whatever.)

Also, as soon as I got home I unpacked everything, and took off my jacket and hoodie, which is called layering, oh yeah, I'm a layer-er, ha ha! Well, not always. And then I went and sat down in the living room, and watched Little Howard's Big Question, which I had recorded on Wednesday. I hate missing TV shows, especially that one, because it's just SO hilarious! (Just like Sue and Giles' stuff.) And it had a woman in it dressed up as Lady Gaga! Which made me "laugh out loud" or "lol" if you prefer that. (Which I do, because I'm COOL, well, cool-ish. LOL.)

Just reading that paragraph back - oh my god, I sound so weird, like I'm trying to be funny, but I wasn't. Hmm... am I funny? (Please answer this, if you follow me on Twitter - @Supersizer1 - that's my Twitter name.)

And I've got to say, Little Howard was amazing. The funniest episode yet! But, also the most complex, because at first I didn't have a clue what was going on. I mean, Lady Gaga was in Little Howard's bathroom - huh? And Big Howard wasn't Big Howard, it was a look-a-like. (So confusing!)
But, it was great. Once I'd understood the plot I was ok. It was such a good episode.

Also, in other NEWS... today (well yesterday now) it was Giles Coren's birthday, and Jonathan (from the Bake Off)! I wished him a happy birthday on Twitter, while I was at the hospital, and Jonathan too, and Jonathan replied saying 'Thanks' and I was chuffed!

What a great day!

Hope you enjoyed reading this post. Please comment below, or tweet me, and tell me what you thought. I'd be very grateful to get some feedback.

Thanks for reading. Ss1. x

No comments:

Post a Comment