The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Tuesday 30 August 2011

More pics from episode 2 of The Great British Bake Off.

So, even though last time I only had two pics to show you guys, it now turns out that Matt has taken lots more pics since then, and, although it would be great to show you all of them, I don't think that a blog post full of loads of pics would go down very well, and it would take me forever to upload them.

So, instead, I am going to pick out my favourites, and then write a little something about each one. This is because that is what I have done every time I've included pics from the 'Bake Off', and also because I already did quite a long blog post the day after episode 2 was shown on TV.

Here is my favourite pic of Holly. This is my fave pic because it looks like she is contemplating something, whilst her tarte au citron is in the oven.

And here is a pic of Holly's Pesto Quiche. It looks perfectly shaped, in the way that it is circular, and the pastry looks perfectly cooked.

And here is a pic Matt took of Jo looking down at her tarts. I think she looks quite pleased with them, and the fact that her tarts are blurred make me focus on Jo's face more.

And here are Jo's tarts, which look very well shaped and the extra little leaf on each one adds an extra special touch to them.

Here is Urvashi making honeycomb, while Mel looks with surprised eyes at it.

Here is Paul, Mary, Mel, and Sue, all sitting down, trying to work out who to send home, and who was the star baker.

Here is my fave pic of Sue that Matt took. She looks a bit sad that one of the contestants will have to leave the competition.

Here is my fave pic of Mel. In contrast to the one of Sue, she looks relatively happy, and I really do love her blue scarf.

That's the end of the pics for now. I hope you liked them, and I know that Matt spent ages over these, as I found out on Twitter. Please leave a comment if you can, telling me what you thought of them, and what I wrote about them.

Thanks for reading, and bye for now.

Ss1. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey there's me! So funny reading this after such a long time ago

    ReplyDelete