The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Sunday 28 August 2011

Two pics from The Great British Bake Off - episode 2!

Hello everybody! Now, last time I did say that hopefully more pics would be in another blog post, and there will be, but I only have two to show you. Now, this is in complete contrast to when I did loads of pics in a blog post after the first episode of the 'Bake Off'. And this was only because Matt (@miblodelcarpio) took so many pics. And also because they were all so good, that I had to use most of them. This time he has only been able to take two, because his netbook's screen has kept dying, which is obviously not his fault, and I completely understand that - tecnology can be a real pain sometimes. Also, as it is now Sunday, and the third episode will be shown on Tuesday, I don't have much choice but to blog with only two pics, because the next episode is so close now.

Here are the latest pics Matt took from episode two of the 'Bake Off':


You all know who this is, don't you? (Ha ha!) Yes, indeed, it's Sue Perkins!!! And I am loving the thin purple jumper she has on in this pic. And the scenery behind her looks very picturesque.



And, here is Holly! And, as I said in my previous blog post, I like her green top very much.

So, that's about it. I would write more, but basically I'm just commenting on the pics, rather than the programme, which I already commented on in my previous blog post.

I hope you liked the pics that Matt took, and please leave a comment if you can, saying what you thought of them.

Thanks for reading, and see you next time.

Ss1. xxx

2 comments:

  1. The green top is full of holes from moths which were luckily hidden by the apron! Nice post and hope Matt's technology restores soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! :D Thank you Holly, I hope so too! xx

    ReplyDelete