The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Thursday 4 August 2011

My Blogging Challenge (Day 4)

Hello there! Day 4 has arrived. And, I'm thinking that today's blog post should be shorter than the last three days, because a) I'm feeling worn out today, and b) it might be nice to have a change for you lot, because you may get tired of hearing me waffle about stuff - I don't know, I'm not you. Anyway, lets get on with it! *She said sweetly and then smiled* Just a bit of what I'd actually do there, just to try something new on my blog.

So, today's question is the last one from @tearose68 - who has given me 4 in total, and I've used all of them, because I liked all of them. Sorry for those of you on Twitter who have given me other ideas, but I can't use them this week, because I already have this idea/question and tomorrow's one. Maybe, if I ever do this again, I'll use your ideas. And I know @Miranda_LadyA wanted me to write a blog post about her, which I may do in the future. And just because I'm nice, I'm going to quickly mention @miblodelcarpio who's on Twitter, and follows me, and hoped he was mentioned last time (at least I think it was last time), so there you go. I have no doubts that you'll read this today, and thank you for being so nice to me on Twitter. (And for calling me Miss S, which is kind of my name, but only on Twitter. My real name is a secret, that only people who know me should know.)

Anyway, I just did a WHOLE LOT OF WAFFLING. Oops. Oh well. Back to the question, which is:

Which place would I like to visit and why?

Good question @tearose68! And one that I thought I wouldn't be able to answer, but turns out it was staring me in the face! What's the one place I love more than anywhere else, where I've met lots of celebrities, and met Sue Perkins, Mel Giedroyc, and Giles Coren? It is, of course, LONDON!

My favourite place to go on a day trip. It has lovely restaurants, just like Giles writes about in The Times, and despite being 'manically busy' as @thepinkwhisk said to me yesterday, on Twitter, and all the tourists, it is a great place to be.

My favourite thing about it is all the amazing buildings, like the art galleries, and theatres, and restaurants, and the lovely statues all around London. I also like the people that pretend to be statues, who stand very still for ages, then suddenly move. And for young children, that is pretty scary.

Anyway, I'll stop there, because as I said at the start, I don't want to make the blog post too long.

Thanks for reading, and please tweet me @Supersizer1 or comment below, if you like.

Until tomorrow, the last day of my Blogging Challenge, goodbye!

Ss1. x

No comments:

Post a Comment