The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Wednesday 17 August 2011

A picture from The Great British Bake Off, episode 1.

So, despite feeling a little bit poorly tonight, I have decided to blog, because, thanks to @miblodelcarpio, from Twitter, I have a pic from the 'Bake Off' to show you guys.


How lovely is this pic! Mel and Sue look fab, as always, and the contestants are all lined up in a row, behind them. Jo is on the far left of the picture, and Holly is just behind Mel.

Hopefully, there will be plenty more pics to come, but for now, there's just that one. But, my blog is a work in progress. I will blog all I can about The Great British Bake Off, while it's on - in between watching the episodes, of course.

Ss1. x

4 comments: