The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Tuesday 2 August 2011

My Blogging Challenge (Day 2)

Hello again! Welcome back to my 'Blogging Challenge'! Day 2 has arrived. It seems like only yesterday that it was Day 1! (That's because it was yesterday, but it seems like Day 2 has come around pretty quickly.)

And today's question which I will be answering comes from @tearose68 from Twitter (again), and it is another brilliant question! Which says...

Which 6 people, living or dead, would I like to have dinner with?

Ooo... this one's a tough-y. (Only kidding, it took me a couple of minutes to figure this one out.)

I have to say, it's not something I have thought about very deeply, just like yesterday's question. I mean, I don't think about these sorts of things on a daily basis, I mean, who does? But, it didn't take me very long to work it out. I just thought, who do I like the most? And here's who I picked:

1. Sue Perkins
    This was a rather obvious choice. I mean, if you follow me on Twitter, or read my blog, you'll already know that she is one of my favourite celebrities. So, how could I not pick her? But, having dinner with just Sue is all very well, but what about Mel and Giles? So... my next choice is...

2. Giles Coren
    Again, a pretty obvious choice, but a PERFECT choice. (I am having a real laugh writing about this, ha ha!) I mean, any superfan of Sue and Giles (which is what I am) has to pick him!!! AND he is a restaurant critic, so who better to have dinner with that him? Yeah, so he might critisize the food, but he would be able to help pick the nicest things on the menu, if we had dinner in a restaurant. Am I right, or am I RIGHT? (Ha ha!) My next choice will again not be a shock to you, because it's...

3. Mel Giedroyc
    How could I NOT pick her too?! I mean, she's Sue's comedy partner from years ago, and it would be totally wrong not to pick her. So... I have picked her! Obviously!!! What's there to say about having dinner with her as well? Well... she'd love eating all the dessert, especially the cakes and biscuits, and you could have a proper laugh with her, just like Sue! Also, because I've met her, and I kind of know what she's like, I know she'd also compliment me on how I was dressed, while we ate dinner.

4. Lady Gaga
    Now this choice is pretty random, but I do love Gaga for her music. Also, in interviews, she comes across like a really lovely person, and dresses in all sorts of crazy outfits, and so, she would be very welcome to have dinner with me. This would be seperately from Sue, Giles, and Mel, who I would have dinner with all three of them. However, Lady Gaga would just have dinner with me one-on-one, because I'd like to ask her a few questions, about her career, and how she got into singing, etc.

5. William Shakespeare
    This is my first, and only dead person that I have choosen to have dinner with, if it were possible to go back in time, and meet him. I love all of his plays, that I learnt when I was at school, and so I'd like to have dinner with him, on his own, so I could ask him stuff about his works of literature. And also whether he thought they'd be popular in the future (which they are).

6. Doctor Who (the real man)
    Now, this one is a bit of a crazy choice, but if Doctor Who was real, then I'd jump at the chance to have dinner with him. Wouldn't it be cool if you could go anywhere in time and space, and eat all sorts of strange new foods with him? That would be a dream come true! But, of course, it's totally impossible. It's like wanting to have dinner with a fairy, or Father Christmas. (He he he!)

That's it. All 6 completed. Maybe in a future post I could write about what would actually happen if I did have dinner with any of them. A bit like a story, as if it really had happened. I'll have to think about it, and see if I can.

Thanks for reading. Please let me know what you thought of this post. Tweet me @Supersizer1 or comment below.

Until tomorrow's post, bye bye!

Ss1. x

No comments:

Post a Comment