The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Thursday 1 September 2011

Sausages.

Hey peeps! I have something good to show you. Nothing breathtaking, but it will make you hungry. Yes, of course, it's SAUSAGES! Nothing better to have on a September evening than sausages.

And who made these sausages, I hear you ask. Well, that's top secret, but all I can say is that they can really cook. Now, for the picture:

Don't they look devine? And if you notice, there are bits of bacon wrapped around them. Mmm mmm mmm.


Thanks for looking at the sausages. Now, I'm off to eat some. See ya!

Ss1. x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely sausages. They look yummy. I am still following your blog hun. I got this link from my blog page. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love a well cooked sausage. Yum. x

    ReplyDelete