The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Saturday 3 September 2011

No pics this week...

This week, unfortunately, I haven't been able to take any pics of The Great British Bake Off, from this week. I did want to, but other things have taken hold, I'm afraid. Hopefully, after the biscuit episode next week, I'll be able to. By the way, I am really looking forward to the biscuit one. I love biscuits! I eat them like every single day! It's like my alternative to cereal when I wake up.

I know, eating biscuits instead of cereal is not the healthy opinion, but I just don't care. It's never bothered me much. I eat what I want, most of the time (well, all of the time, really), and I'm not likely to change.

Anyway, I'd better wrap it up. I've got stuff to do, ya know.

Just as a last little thing, I read Giles Coren's opinion column today, well, this evening, and as always LOVED IT! Never ever see anything wrong with what he says or does. I think he's a legend. One day, people will look back at all he has written, and done, and be in amazement at it, like I am. (Ha ha ha!) I know some people I know, don't agree, but who are they to judge!?

Bye now!

Ss1. xxx

4 comments:

  1. I think Giles' wife is a legend personally. ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right, Holly. :) But, my blog is mainly about Giles and Sue, so...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly mistake: I meant option, not opinion. Duh. x (That's not to you Holly.)

    ReplyDelete