The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Sunday 25 September 2011

Supersizer1 draws... Holly!

So, tonight, I drew Holly from the Great British Bake Off. It's not identical to her, but it is my second attempt, and believe me when I say, the second one is a lot better than the first.

Here's... Holly!
Do you like it (Holly)?

Check the background and underneath Holly very carefully. The background repeats #GBBO, and underneath Holly it says 'For @HollyBellMummy! By @Supersizer1!'.

I am so pleased to have drawn one of the Bake Off people, and especially for it to come out well!

Next I plan to draw Urvashi, who was the person I mentioned a while back, who made that amazing honeycomb on the Bake Off.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you liked my drawing! Please feel free to leave a comment telling me what you thought.

Ss1! x

1 comment:

  1. Nice one supersizer! You are one very clever lady. My husband is good at drawing like you. xxx

    ReplyDelete