The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Friday 23 September 2011

Supersizer1 draws... Lady Gaga.

Damn my creative mind, damn it for making me so over excited and enthusiastic about things, and damn it for making me not be able to sleep.

I have this problem occasionally. Sometimes I can't sleep, and usually it's because I have something on my mind. Tonight, or rather this morning, it was blogging. I got three great ideas spring themselves at me overnight, and one of them was this: do a blog post about drawing.

Last night/early this morning I drew Lady Gaga, another person, like Giles, Mel and Sue, who I like. And because I had nothing else to do, and I found a fab pic of Lady Gaga, I thought, why not draw her? So I did. And here it is (below):

Lady Gaga in a pink hood, which I drew using a black biro pen.

This is not the first time I've drawn her, but as you may have guessed already, especially if you follow my tweets, is that I haven't drawn in a while. Other things have been my priority, and so I haven't felt like drawing lately. But, because this one came out so well, for me, I just had to show it to you.

My other little idea that I've had, aside from my other two ideas which I haven't told you yet, is that I'd really like to draw the contestants from the Great British Bake Off, that would be awesome!

If you are a contestant on the show (like Jo or Holly, for example) then please let me know if you would like me to draw you, because it would give me something creative to do with my time.

Thanks for reading, and please tell me what you thought of my drawing.

Ss1... x

6 comments:

  1. Lovely Pic SS, you are really clever and very artistic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jo! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever girl. Would love a pic but please can you use artistic license and remove any eye bags, wrinkles etc ??!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can! I've done drawings of Sue Perkins before, where I never included certain lines in her face, although I usually include most of what I can see. What pic of you would you like me to draw from? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm kidding lovely, if you'd like to draw a pic of me then you choose your fave pic as you have to stare at it for hours whilst you draw it. Your call. Very kind of you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just find out something interesting here crossover by Draw Something x Lady Gaga! its fun haha

    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.268058439935667.61210.227723853969126&type=3

    ReplyDelete