The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Supersizer1 draws... a model.

So, another sleepless night (I only got 2 hours sleep), and another drawing. This time of a model in Glamour magazine. The October edition. Why it's October 2011, when we're only September, I really don't understand. It had Britney Spears on the cover, and an interview inside (which I haven't read yet).

This model was particularly beautiful. And the more beautiful the subject, the better the drawing, right?

Judge for yourself...


This drawing even impressed me, and usually I see lots of faults in my drawings. Like the head's the wrong shape, or the teeth aren't big enough, or something. But this was almost spot on! Please tell me you like it. Obviously, if you thought it was rubbish I totally understand. But I don't THINK it is.

Leave a comment telling me what you thought of it. Or tweet me @Supersizer1. But I'd much prefer a comment on here, because I hardly have any!

Thanks for reading, and I hope you liked my drawing.

Ss1! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment