The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Friday 9 September 2011

My hobbies and my dream day.

This blog post is all thanks to @tearose68, who has been a great help at giving me ideas of what to write about. She gave me loads! But, I could only choose one. (Well, two, but I'm combining them into one.)

I'll first talk about my hobbies. I'm not exactly the most outgoing person, so they are not sports, and also I never really liked sports when I was at school years ago. I think my hobbies may come across as a bit boring.

I like singing. I like drawing (although I haven't done it for a while). I like acting (although that's not something I've been doing lately). And I like writing (obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be blogging so much, would I?).

There, hobbies done. I've just crossed it off of my imaginary check list. Not really, but that sounded good.

Next: my dream day.

I have a pretty simple dream day in my head. I just want to go to London and see a show, then eat at a nice restaurant. Is that too much to ask? I haven't had a proper day out in ages. I want to have some fun, instead of being stuck in the house. It's boring, and live is for living, not for sitting back, and doing nothing. Although, I don't exactly do nothing, but it feels like nothing. I just want a bit of excitement in my life. Like when I met Sue, Giles and Mark (Watson).

The best things that have happened in my life has been meeting celebs. For some people it really, really excites them, and they scream at the celebs. I'm not like that. I'm just calm, and talk normally to them. I don't understand why some fans of these celebs get so worked up by the whole thing. They're just normal people who have become famous. I admire these people, but I'm not a crazed fan.

That's really all I have to say tonight. I'm trying to make the most of things at the mo. I don't see the point in getting too sad about things that don't work out right. My life will get better. And I will get my dream day out, eventually.

Bye for now, and thanks for reading.

Ss1. x

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure your life will all work out just lovely, its so good to want to see new things and places, I love seeing shows especially the opera, I also love art galleries. And of course celebrities are just people like you and I. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Jo. Totally agree. Your dream day sounds nice. You should arrange it soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your idea of a dream day. It's simple and sometimes it's the simple things that make you smile. I met two gorgeous babies today. Twins. They simply loved looking at my earrings. Simple but it made them smile.
    Keep dreaming honey. They do come true. I promise you. x

    ReplyDelete