The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Sunday 2 October 2011

Gingerbread eggs (which were meant for Easter).

While I sit here, with The X Factor to the right of me, I am writing about Gingerbread Eggs. Although I'd love to say that I baked them myself, I can't. They are from a plastic container. They were meant to be ate at Easter time, but I never did eat them. But they are still ok, even though they are dated July. But, I did decorate them myself, with the icing and chocolate beans that came with the eggs. And because I'm taking an interest in baking at the moment, I thought it was an appropriate thing to do, to show you my decorating skills. It's not the first time I've decorated this kind of thing, as I decorated some Gingerbread Men before. I hope you like my decorated Gingerbread Eggs...

...And here they are!

I decided to keep the decorating quite simple, because, well, they are just eggs. And sometimes it's the simple things that look the best.

I did eat one of these, by the way. I ate the one on the left, because I like the colour blue. And someone else ate the one on the right. Oh, and that's because they like the colour green.

Please let me know what you thought of my decorating. I don't know whether it's good or bad.

The next time I blog about something which is baked, I hope it's something I've baked myself. I'd be so proud if I baked something, and it came out well!

Thanks for reading. Ss1. x

2 comments: