The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Thursday 20 October 2011

A Follower's Question.

So, another blog post coming atcha. This time I shall be answering A Follower's Question. Maybe that's what I should call this thing I'm planning to do each week. Every week, possibly more, I shall ask my followers on Twitter what they think I should write about, and I shall word it like a question. This idea came about by a tweet I got from @HollyBellMummy on Twitter. Who was a contestant on this year's Great British Bake Off. I can't thank her enough for giving me this idea. So thank you times 1000. Or times infinity. Yeah, that sounds better.

This week's Question comes from @tearose68. There were other people who gave me questions, but her's stood out the most to me. Next week I'll try and use someone else's. The question of her's that I am going to use this time is...

Do you have a childhood Christmas memory?

I do, as it happens. Well, I have several. But I guess I should pick my favourite one. I'd say, it either has to be when I got a game for Christmas, and it was one I got really excited about. When I say game, I mean like a video game. I don't want to say what exact game it was, but it was very special to me at the time. The other Christmas memory I remember very well, was when I was at an after school club, when I used to go to Primary School, and I remember playing indoors, then someone shouted or said "It's snowing!" or "Look, it's a blizzard!". Then a few of the kids asked whether they could go outside in it, and the teacher let them. I went out in it as well, and my god was it snowing hard that afternoon! Some of the kids made a snowman, but I just stood out there, or possibly ran about, and tried to catch snowflakes in my mouth. It was an amazing experience.

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment telling me what you thought of my childhood Christmas memories.

Ss1. x

2 comments:

  1. I am so curious now to know what the video game was? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't tell you that, I'm afraid. It's Top Secret! Shh... ;)

    ReplyDelete