The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Thursday 20 October 2011

Dark pink or red?!

So, as you may already know, from reading my tweets yesterday, I bought a new lipstick. When I bought it I thought it was dark pink, but now in the daylight I thought it looked red. Someone please tell me which one it is. I'm so confused.

Just so you know, this is my actual lipstick on a piece of paper, and the lips are the shape of mine, created by me basically pressing my lips up against a piece of paper.

I hope someone can clear this up for me. Please leave a comment telling me which colour you think it is. Thanks!

Ss1. x

3 comments:

  1. Well hun. It looks like dark pink to me. Rather like crushed raspberries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think it looks pinky orange! If you like make up, Sali Hughes writes a great column, complete with video tutorial, every Saturday in the Guardian.

    ReplyDelete