The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Thursday 20 October 2011

Giles Coren - a year ago.

So today - 20.10.11 - it's been a year since I met Giles Coren. And how could I just let the day go by without blogging about it? That would be absurd! So, as a special little bloggin' treat for you guys, I have a pic of him from when I met him a year ago to show you.

Aww - that's all I can say. Aww.

I swear I'll never forget meeting him. He's so nice, and so funny. And he's a total idol of mine. And what the hell... just go buy his book - Anger Management for Beginners - it's such a funny book. Funny that I should be reading that tonight - at the one year on point. Estate Agents. That was an awesome chapter. Awesome.

Bye now. Ss1. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great little blog, and gorgeous picture of Mr Coren, of whom I am an avid admirer! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete