The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Shoutouts to people on Twitter!

Do you remember in my last blog post I said that the person with the best 'What is Teddy thinking?' idea would get a shoutout on my blog? Well I'm giving 3 shoutouts altogether, because they all gave me great ideas, and I thought it was unfair to just single out one person.

Shoutout number 1 goes to... *drum roll* @ACSarahAC! She said 'Teddy was probably thinking "Where's MY bowl of Mock Peach Melba???" '.

Shoutout number 2 goes to... *drum roll* @Sarah_GW! She said 'Looks like Teddy is thinking, "ech... I can't... ec... I can't... breeathe".'.

Shoutout number 3 goes to... *drum roll* @tearose68! She said 'I think Teddy is thinking "Oh, heavens not 'Goldilocks and the Three Bears' AGAIN!!!".'.

Those ideas weren't in order of best to worst or anything, they were all great! Just thought I should tell you that. Thanks for the ideas girls. It was great fun to see what you came up with.

Ss1. xxx

P.S. Teddy says "Thanks for reading Supersizer1's blog!".

3 comments:

  1. I am in agreement with you! I love Sue too:) She makes me feel alive somehow! Great fun and VERY funny. Found you on Twitter by the way. I am not some wayward wanderer of Blogs!
    love
    michelle x

    PS I am rubbish at keeping up on my Blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting. Glad you think my blog is funny. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh ! Thanks for the mention honey ! You will have to have some more "What are they thinking/saying" competitions. Lol x

    ReplyDelete