The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Friday 13 January 2012

My latest drawing of Sue Perkins.

Today (or rather Thursday) I drew Sue Perkins again. It was partly drawn in the afternoon, and partly drawn in the late evening. I had drawn the same pic of Sue the day before, but as soon as I'd finished drawing it, I knew it didn't look much like her. And as everyone knows, practice makes perfect. So second time I tried, it turned out much better. And here's the result...

My drawing of Sue Perkins posing for Diva magazine.

Now to be honest it hasn't been completely shaded in yet, but I thought it had got to the stage where I just had to show you what I'd done. I hope you lot like it. Please let me know what you think.

Ss1. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a super drawing, you are very talented. I think you have caught her perfectly, right down to the twinkle in her eyes !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! We love this image and would like to feature it in an article on our site. Please get in touch for more details - editorial.homemade@gravityroad.com
    . Thanks!

    ReplyDelete