The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Monday 23 January 2012

Hellmann's mayo brownies, and what Sue Perkins will be on next.

Hello. For those of you who read my tweets, you'll know that I said you can make brownies using Hellmann's mayo, and here's the proof:

This is on the jar of Hellmann's that I have in the fridge.

I read it last night, and couldn't quite believe you could make brownies using mayonnaise, but apparently you can! I even asked Ruth Clemens (on Twitter) about it, and she said that apparently they're lovely too!

If you want to know how to make these 'Posh Brownies' then here's the recipe: http://hellmanns.co.uk/recipe.php?recipe=9&caro=3&start=1 

I hope to try and make them at some point. And see if they actually taste nice, with mayonnaise in them.

Also, tomorrow Sue Perkins is going to be in two programmes. The first is a repeat of The Supersizers Eat... The Twenties at 9:00pm on YeSTERDAY, and also before that at 8:00pm on Sky Arts 1 she is in a show called First Love, in which she goes back to her musical roots, and prepares to perform a piano piece to a crowd of 500 people. She is only in the one episode though, I think, because she wasn't the only celeb to appear in the trailer.

That's it for now. Thanks for reading.

Ss1. xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, very interesting blog post.
    I like Hellman's mayo and always have a jar handy. However I usually make my own mayo as nothing tastes better.
    I don't like Brownies but I may try making some for my grand-children. Thanks for the tip hun. X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how @Tearose68 gets the Mayo/Brownie element of your blog where as I go straight to the Sue Perkins bit haha! :D

    ReplyDelete