The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Thursday 2 February 2012

Hair cut sketch.

So as some of you may already know, I got my hair cut yesterday evening. And for those of you who'd like an idea of how it looks, and @tearose68 who said she'd like to see a pic of my new 'do, here's the sketch I drew yesterday afternoon, which the hairdresser based my hair cut on.

That is not my face, by the way. It's just a general face that I drew.

Anyway, the actual hair cut is a little different from the sketch, as she decided to jazz it up a little, because she thought my inital idea was a little bit too old-style for my age. I did definately want a fringe though. And whenever I've got it cut in the past, the hairdresser would always make it too long, so I had to clip it out of the way. But that was in a salon that no longer exists. The salon that did it for me this time was completely new to me, apart from when I went in there before to get their card to see how much they charged for a hair cut. Amazingly, it was very cheap. But you wouldn't of thought it to look at me now. I'm very pleased with how it turned out. I couldn't help telling people on Twitter about it. And a friend of mine said in a text 'Awesome bet it looks pretty :)' and yes, I think it does.

Thanks for checking out my drawing.

Ss1. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh very good. Its a shame we haven't a photo to get the full effect. I like to see who I am talking to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, that looks great and its a lovely sketch too.
    I bet you can make that cut look really cool and funky. Brilliant !!

    ReplyDelete