The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Quotes from The Supersizers Eat... The Eighties.

This next blog post was meant to be about Mrs Dickens' Family Christmas, but as I haven't got around to photographing that yet, and I watched a repeat of The Supersizers tonight on YeSTERDAY, I thought I'd blog about that instead.

As you may know already, I think the 80s episode is the best. It's totally funny, and I love the 80s, the fashion and the music, among other things. And what Sue and Giles come out with in the episode is very humorous to me. So here's a few quotes from the show, for you to enjoy.

Sue Perkins: "No more booze, no more booze."
                     "That's a tramp's drizzle."
                     "Who are you calling a pop tart? I dressed down this morning."
                     "Change is possible, change is good!"
                     "You dirty little Tory, you."
                     "I do it, but you like it, don't you?"
                     "I don't wear make-up... that's what my look stands for... you go natural."
                     "You've got sweaty nostrils."

Giles Coren: "Finally, you're my type."
                     "Maggie maggie maggie..."
                     "Pop tart?"
                     "I bet you one phone, it's minestrone."
                     "Have a wad."
                     "Take a bite now. No, don't."
                     "Am I 80s-proof?"
                     "She's wearing make-up!"

Thanks for reading. Goodnight everyone! xxx

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen the Supersizers so I don't really know what it is all about. However, you are obviously a fan and make it sound very interesting and some of the quotes are funny without knowing the context of the programme. I will have to watch out for it on TV !

    ReplyDelete