The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Tuesday 3 January 2012

I'm back!

After nearly a month being away from my blog, I'm back! And I have some new pics to show you peeps. Also, some great news, that I have new followers on Twitter who seem to love Sue and Giles just as much (if not more) than I do! And it's been nice having some new people to chat to. Infact, I'd like to give them a special mention. @ACSarahAC and @RhiannonMS you are lovely followers of mine, and you are great Sue and Giles fans, and I think people who read my blog should know that. x

Now, for the pics.

Sue Perkins on Have I Got News For You, smiling.

Another smiley face pic.

This pic I particularly like because this is just after she's made a joke and smiles at the camera. She sort of looks like she's saying "What was wrong with that joke?".

Sue in Heston Blumenthal's Perfect Christmas.

Here's a 'S' I made out of chocolate coins. I think it's stands for Supersizer1, but it could stand for Sue, or Supersizers too.

Here's one of Sue holding a teddy bear in Would I Lie To You? It's so cute! This programme was on quite a while ago, but I thought I'd include it in my blog post anyway.

Here's a pic of Paul Hollywood who judged the BBC Breakfast Bake Off on the 23rd of December.

Here's a pic from the film
Ratatouille, probably the best film shown on TV this Christmas.

Another brilliant programme shown this Christmas was The Borrowers, starring Christopher Eccleston and Victoria Wood, two people who I think are great actors, and Victoria is a great comedienne.

Also the Doctor Who Christmas special was fab this year, with people like Claire Skinner and Bill Bailey (above) starring in it. Those wooden people were scary, weren't they?

And Absolutely Fabulous this Christmas was beyond hilarious.

Finally, check out my Christmas turkey (which I didn't cook myself).

Well I hope you liked my Christmas pics. My next blog post will hopefully include pics from Mrs Dickens' Family Christmas, and possibly a short review of it.

Happy New Year bloggers and tweeters! xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures honey. It looks as though you had a fun time. Happy New Year and happy blogging x x

    ReplyDelete