The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Staying positive, well, it's hard, but I'll try.

Lately I've been feeling out of sorts, not quite like myself. It's not easy to explain. But basically I've not been tweeting much, not been blogging once a week like I'd planned to, and it's got to change soon. I'm not my normal happy self. Maybe you guys have noticed this, seeing as this is the first blog post I've done in a while.

Anyway, this blog post is just to let you know how I'm feeling, and also to get it out of my system too. By the way, if you have any ideas of what I could blog about next, then I'd really like to know.

I really do want to keep positive and keep blogging.

Ss1. x

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you're not feeling great. It's awful when you go through periods like that isn't it. My hubby @tonyroe1969 always says to think about all the people who like you just as you are and @~£* the rest!
    Re blog posts - write about something that made you smile this week. Hopefully that'll cheer you up xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should set yourself a challenge to try something new every week and then blog about it. It Could be anything from trying a new food to...origami...or a different hair style! Would be interesting and cool :o) X

    ReplyDelete