The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Friday 4 November 2011

Another quiz (which I have made up myself this time).

Hello again. Here's another quiz, but this time I have actually composed it all myself, without copying another quiz, and just telling you guys what the questions were, which I did in my last blog post, but may not have made it clear to you. I apologise for that. Sometimes I realise mistakes after I've completed a blog post, and then correct it. But this time I'm correcting it in the next post.

So... here's MY OWN quiz. And my topic this time is... Children's TV.

1. In the TV series The Worst Witch, who was Mildred Hubble's arch enemy?
a) Ethel Hallow b) Ethel Hogwort or c) Ethel Hellibore

2. In the Teletubbies what does Noo-Noo like to do?
a) Play ball b) Skip or c) Clean up

3. In the Tweenies which character has purple skin with black hair?
a) Fizz b) Bella or c) Milo

4. In Rosie and Jim what does Rosie always carry around with her?
a) A dog b) A handbag or c) A collecting bag

5. In Rugrats who is Tommy's cousin?
a) Angel b) Angelica or c) Angela

6. In Thomas the Tank Engine what number is on Thomas' body?
a) 1 b) 2 or c) 3

7. In Swap Shop the single I Wanna Be A Winner performed by the show's presenters peaked at which number in the UK Singles Chart?
a) 14 b) 15 or c) 16

8. What was the name of the magic roundabout in Playdays?
a) Rosalie b) Rose or c) Rosie

9. In the TV series The Magic Key where is the key most likely to be found?
a) In a box b) On a table or c) Around Floppy's neck

10. What is the opening theme song called in Little Howard's Big Question?
a) I Love Wolves b) I Love Monkeys or c) I Love Sheep

That's the end of the quiz. If you would like to take part, and win your name being featured in my next blog post all you have to do is comment below telling me what answers you got. E.g. 1. a) or 1. b) or 1. c) and do this for all the questions. The person with the most right answers wins.

In my next blog post, I will be telling you what the answers were to this quiz and my last one, only because my last one was only posted a day ago, and I want to give people a fair amount of time to have a go at it.

I hope to see your answers below soon. Thanks for reading.

Ss1. x

P.S. If you can't comment below then just tweet me @Supersizer1 and put your answers there. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Had a quick look and my quiz knowledge is more general knowledge rather than childrens programmes, so sorry not my thing this time. (At least I had a look!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks for looking anyway. x

    ReplyDelete