The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Sunday 20 November 2011

Pictures from my day out at a park.

As an additional blog post to the one I did on Friday, I'm now doing one showing you a few pics of my trip out, which happened on Thursday. Aren't I being generous here to you guys? You get to see things I saw. Anyway, I hope you like the shots I took.

Here's one of a rather beautiful flower that I saw in the park.


And here's one of that lovely omelette I told you about.
(It was a ham, cheese and tomato one.)

And here is my companion's pot of tea, and my cappuccino.

And here are some Innocent Smoothies with wooly hats on the tops of them. I suppose that very few people would take pictures of things in a supermarket, but come on, this is something you don't see everyday.

Well I bet you weren't expecting that last picture, were you?

Let me know what you think of my pics. Just comment below or tweet me. Thanks.

Ss1. x



4 comments:

  1. Love woolly hats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics hun .They have the wooly-hatted smoothies in our local Tesco , aren't they super ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Is it just my dirty mind or is there something faintly erotic about that Lily? ;) I do love the woolly hats too! Haven't seen those around here, but if I did it would certainly suck me in! I am a Marketing Managers dream shopper hahaha!! xx

    ReplyDelete