The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Wednesday 9 November 2011

The answers to my two quizzes.

Hello. As promised, in this blog post I shall be giving you the answers to my two quizzes which I put on my blog a few days ago. The first I got from an actual quiz which I did not make up, and the other which I did make up. And I shall also announce who won.

My first quiz - the answers:

1. a)
2. c)
3. a)
4. b)
5. a)
6. c)
7. a)
8. c)
9. b)
10. c)
11. c)
12. b)

And winner (out of the four people that took part) is... @EviesGran with a brilliant 9/12!

My second quiz - the answers:

1. a)
2. c)
3. c)
4. c)
5. b)
6. a)
7. b)
8. c)
9. c)
10. b)

Sadly, no-one properly took part in my second (made up) quiz, so no-one won.

If I ever do another made up or real quiz I hope more people will take part. I felt very optimistic at the start, when I first put the quizzes on my blog, but the fact that only a few people have done my quizzes has somewhat deflated me.

Ss1. x

2 comments:

  1. I can't remember the questions now so the answers aren't much help! Perhaps you could put your answers next to the questions next time, i.e., edit your blog rather than do a new one, otherwise it's a bit of a hoohah for us to keep going back and forth between your blogs!
    I didn't see your second quiz or I would have had a go! I can never resist a quiz even though I'm not much good hahaha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, sweetie . Im sorry I have neglected your blog recently . Don't feel sad hun, I will do my best to read your blogs in future . Just been very busy. Hugs !

    ReplyDelete