The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Monday 4 July 2011

My drawings of @sueperkins were thrown away by someone I know.

This, I'm afraid, is not going to be a very positive blog post. Warning: I may swear in it, so please don't take offence, as it's not directed at any of you, either people who just read my blog, or people who follow me on Twitter.

Today, I left the house, in order to collect my drawings of Sue Perkins from someone I know, who was looking after them for me, but has somehow managed to throw them away.

I went to find them, and they were in the toilet at the time, and when they came out, I said "Hey!" or "Hi!", I can't really remember. I then asked them whether they had the drawings, and they said, "No, I threw them away ages ago. I'm awfully sorry." and at the same time, was slightly smiling. Oh, YEAH, of course you're SORRY. (I don't think so.) Personally, I think that they never really liked my drawings, and so they threw them away because they were jealous, or just out of pure hatred, I really don't know.

I was absolutely fuming inside, but all I managed to say to them was, "That's alright.". But inside I was thinking, "How dare you, you bi***.".

As soon as I got home, I was on the phone to two different people that I know, and they both thought that it was totally wrong, what this person did.

I can't believe that they would just throw it away without asking me first. It's totally wrong. They know that I put my heart and soul into those drawings, and that I spent hours on them.

I just hope it's not too late to get them back. If it is, then I'm very sorry to Sue, who when I met her, she liked them, and I gave her copies of them. It's just a shame, that I may never get the original drawings back.

Thanks for reading.

Lots of love, Ss1. x

No comments:

Post a Comment