The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Friday 22 July 2011

My old blog is way better than my new one!!!

Hello again!

I'm blogging two days in a row! That's more like it! I guess I have realised that despite loving my new blog on Typepad, and I had fun using it for a while, nothing beats my old one, which has one clear purpose, to blog about Sue Perkins and Giles Coren as much as I can.

And I will keep it up! I don't want to blog about anything else. FACT. They are all I want to write about, because their shows are the best and they are the loveliest celebrities that I've ever met.

Sue Perkins has been an idol of mine for years... ever since the days of Light Lunch. Oh yeah, I've followed her stuff right from the start. And Mel Giedroyc, who has also done The Great British Bake Off with her, which is returning for a 2nd series in August (apparently), which I will definately be watching!!

And Giles Coren, who is a writer, restaurant critic, and TV presenter - for The Supersizers, Giles and Sue Live The Good Life etc, has been an idol of mine these past couple of years, ever since I saw The Supersizers Go... And what a great show that was!

Quite frankly, their stuff on TV is the best, funniest, and most interesting stuff I have ever seen, and being a young person I do watch quite a bit of TV, so I know, that in my opinion, their TV shows are the best.

I know, I'm being pretty one sided here, but how else should I be? I mean, someone on Twitter once called me the 'Giles and Sue superfan' which I entirely agree with. (Not bigging myself up or anything, ha ha!)

Thanks for reading. Hope I have proved to you, if you didn't know already, that I am Sue and Giles' superfan, and how this blog is way better than my other one.

Bye for now, Ss1. x

No comments:

Post a Comment