The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Saturday 7 May 2011

The Supersizers Go... Seventies! (My review.)

Hello everyone!

I am so pleased to announce that I have FINALLY watched one of the 'Supersizers' repeats!!! The 70s one! I love this one SO much! The clothes, the food, the banter between Giles and Sue... well everything really! It's definately one of my favourites! Possibly the best from the 'Supersizers Go...' series.

And to start off I'd like to show you some pictures I took from the show. (I took them myself - from the TV.)

Giles doing DIY!

Breakfast in bed - the Sue and Giles way!
Sue drinking SlimFast!
Giles: "Ooo... smoked cheese."
<>
Sue's cool shades.
Sue and Giles preparing cocktails for their dinner party.
Sue being a cat!
Sue at her typewriter. I wonder what she is writing?
This is what Sue was typing.
<>
Giles Coren as a kid. Aww...
Sue as a kid. Aww... just as cute as Giles!

Sue's gorgeous make-up!


So, I hope you all liked my "photo album" from the show. I do have more pictures, but I didn't want to use too many. My favourite moment from the episode has to be when Sue and Giles are on the aeroplane - concorde, and Giles is eating cheese, and wonders whether it is smoked or not. It made me laugh so hard!

So, as a special treat for you all, I have written a transcipt of this part. Hope you like it!

Giles Coren: Ooo... smoked cheese.

Or is it not smoked cheese?

...

It's either smoked or not smoked.

Sue Perkins: Oh good. Says Giles Coren, restaurant critic for The Times.

It's either smoked or...

It's either Grand Marnier ot it's not Grand Marnier.

...

Was that champagne, or was it red wine?

I hope you all enjoyed reading my transcript of Sue and Giles talking about cheese!!!

I loved the episode so much, it was a delight to see them dressed in their seventies gear, and eating the seventies food. Especially the sweet food. Like Angel Delight! And Arctic Roll - which I've had before and really like! It's basically a vanilla ice-cream with a sponge coating, and it's gorgeous! I dare you to try it!

Their seventies clothes really suited them, and Sue looked especially cool, with her big purple hat, and huge dark brown shades. And Giles looked very smart in his brown suit.

And my final score on this episode... is... a 9/10!!! Fabulous! xxx

Lots of love, and see you next time, Miss Supersizer (my new name - just check my Twitter account) !

No comments:

Post a Comment