The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Monday 30 May 2011

All about me.

Hello there. I've had a bit of a dull day today, so now I'm making up for it by blogging. Oh, and tweeting too.

So, I thought as most of my blogs are about Sue and Giles, I'd do something different, and tell you a bit more about me. Why not?

So... here's the basics:

Interests: Music, comedy, drawing, writing, reading (mainly The Times), singing, dancing (I'm not great, but I'm not bad), watching TV - mainly Sue and Giles, which is hardly surprising.

Fave people: Sue, Giles, Mel, Lady Gaga, Lily Allen, Miranda Hart, Rufus Hound, Marcus Brigstocke, Mark Watson, Howard Read, Little Howard (but to be fair he is a cartoon). And there are more, but you know, it's hard to name them all. Especially people that are my real friends and family.

Fave songs: Right There, Mr Saxobeat, Give Me Everything, Save The World, Notorious. These are the latest songs that I'm into.

Fave TV shows: The Supersizers Eat... and The Supersizers Go..., Little Howard's Big Question, Sorry I've Got No Head, Drop Dead Diva, Kerry Katona The Next Chapter, Giles and Sue Live The Good Life, Giles and Sue's Royal Wedding. These are again the more recent shows that I'm into.

Ok, so there you go. There is a little bit more about me, that you may or may not have known.

Thanks for reading.

Miss Supersizer. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment