The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Sunday 1 May 2011

Don't Scare the Hare, episode 2!

Hello everyone! I haven't blogged for a while now, been too busy. But, it being a Sunday and all, I have a little spare time, and I've just been catching up on this week's 'Don't Scare the Hare', and it didn't disappoint at all! It's possibly better the second time. And there are some new challenges for the contestants.

The new challenges include: carrots that are on electrified storks, not the Stork - the bird, I mean a stem sort of stork. Anyways, the contestants have to retrieve the carrots from these storks without setting off the storks, or it'll scare the hare, and of course you don't want to do that!

Another challenge is to take 3 eggs to 3 egg cups, but it's not that simple... you have to take the eggs through an assault course, which is quite tricky, and one of the obsticles are stepping stones that spin! And the girl - Gemma, found that very tricky indeed! I know I would have too!

So, all in all, it was another fantastic episode.

I think it deserves another... 8/10!

See you all next time, Ss1!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, it was a good episode, missed the first one but sure glad i watched this one, worth a laugh and reminiscent of all those game shows i watched growing up

    ReplyDelete