The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Sunday 15 May 2011

Something I created using magnets.

Hello everyone! I thought I'd show you all this - which I made out of magnets. Hope you like it!

Sue, Giles and Mel.
Here it is! What do you think? I've made Sue, Giles and Mel's names out of magnets. They came free with a juice drink I like to buy. It took me ages to collect the right letters to make this.

I am really pleased with it. It now is on my fridge, and every day I see it. It makes me smile. I hope it made you smile too. Do please comment on this blog post. If not, then please, feel free to tweet me at - Supersizer1 on Twitter.

Thank you for reading.

Bye for now, Miss Supersizer. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment