The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Sunday 8 May 2011

A day in the life of a Princess...

Dear followers,

Today I am a Princess! Princess Supersizer! I have been married now to a certain Prince who I have never even seen, you see, he and I married blind folded (I know, weird, right?) and so I never actually saw his face, but his voice sounded nice. And we have only recently married today. Our honeymoon is fast approaching. And our ceremony was very quick, no party afterwards or anything. I had a tea party with my family this afternoon though, and that was nice. It'll be the last time I see them for two weeks, so that I am not looking forward to.

But I am looking forward to the honeymoon. Ah... sunny Australia. Yep, Australia!!! It's going to be awesome!

I love the sunshine. Today I even looked out of my window at home, and thought that in a few days I'll be in Australia, soaking up the sun there.

Also, even though I just got married today, I did have to perform a few duties, you know, the really boring Royal ones. I had to open a shop and knight a few men, the Queen was busy you see. Hmph. So today's been pretty busy.

Later, I'll be getting an early night, hopefully, as I have to be up early. Shame that, it's my wedding night for goodness sake!

...

So... my day as a Princess... pretty good start...

I woke up at 10:30am, then slept in until 11:30. Bliss...

Then of course, I had to rush to get my wedding dress on and get my make-up done.

Later, at about 1pm, I got to the church, in a cab, as I didn't want to draw attention to myself.

We got married at 1:20. Then I went straight home. Yeah... no running away with the Prince.

And then I had a tea party with the family, and then opened the shop etc.

And then finally, back home, to blog.

Oh, and did I forget to mention that I also tweeted Giles Coren, sorry, Prince Giles. And... he tweeted back, see we have met before (this is actually true) and so he knows me.

It's so nice to have a Royal friend (well, someone I know who's Royal).

Anyways, day over. Bye for now folks, Miss, sorry, Princess Supersizer. xxx

P.S. These events, apart from tweeting and meeting Giles, are all fictional, they didn't really happen. But if they had, it would of been really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment