The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Saturday 2 October 2010

What a Friday!

Friday was rainy, dark, boring, depressing, and just sad.

No-one likes to be chucked off a bus, and have to walk somewhere, just to be late! I certainly don't! The bus driver wouldn't let me on yesterday, and I got thrown off - pretty much. I wasn't happy, and had to walk to where I was going, in the rain.

Also didn't have much time to tweet - which I enjoy doing.

So... it was pretty bad. But, today's Saturday, and I can relax.

Chill out today guys. Love of blogging love, Ss1!

4 comments:

  1. Aww... thanks! I thought you would. :) BFF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come you got chucked off the bus?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... Pandora, my bus pass wasn't working, also I didn't have time to get money out to pay the driver, so I had to walk. Hope that answers your question. :)

    ReplyDelete