The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Tuesday 5 October 2010

I want to make my mark...

This is my most recent blog post. I haven't done one in a few days - been busy, tweeting and getting on with life.

I know the title seems a little vague, so I'll explain it to you...

Since I was very young, I've wanted to make my mark on society, in any way possible. I've also wanted to go into acting at a very young age. But recently, I've felt happiest when I sing. Music is an important part of life to me. Infact, I'm listening to some at the moment...

#Let the sun shine...# - Such a good song!

I love it! It's so uplifting, and makes you feel positive, even if you are down.

I really enjoy singing, and have done for years. It's one of those things that just comes naturally to me. Which reminds me of the song Naturally by Selena Gomez.

I can sing anywhere in my house, and as loud as I like. I don't seem to care. I just really get into it.

And anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that I want to be known for something I feel strongly about, or just purely have a passion, or love for. Which is certainly true in the case of Mel and Sue. Who I have watched on television for years - ever since Light Lunch. And haven't stopped. I even saw their latest programme - The Great British Bake Off! Such a GOOD show... I miss it now it's over though.

But, luckily, they are repeating it on BBC 1. It was on last night infact. I thought it was even better the second time around, because you now know all the contestants really well, and so you look into the show in much more detail than the first time.

I even set up a Twitition on Twitter for Mel and Sue's jokes - because they got cut out. And I felt VERY strongly about that. It was totally unfair, and so I just had to do something. I've so far got just over 40 signatures, which is good, but I could do with more. If you want to sign it, then just ask me to send you the link via Twitter. I'd love it to get at least 50 signatures. As I want to send it off to the BBC to complain about the cutting of their jokes.

Thanks for reading this blog, I know it was a bit long, but I had to get my point across.

Come back soon! Ss1!

4 comments:

  1. Have you thought about acting in musicals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo... good idea! Yes, I have considered it, but I prefer serious stuff - because I'll be taken more seriously. Maybe at a later stage. Would you like it if I was in one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been ages since i've seen a show, just thouht it was the best way to combine both in one hit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, ok. Yes, it would be a good way to combine my two talents. I may do, we'll see. So did what did you think of them cutting out Mel and Sue's jokes?

    ReplyDelete