The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Sunday 31 October 2010

My correction is no longer needed!

Hello again, to all my readers (even though I only have 5 followers - 2 of which are me - my Twitter account and my Google account) ! This blog post is completely edited from my last one 'Correction time for me...' because in my blog, I called 'The Good Life is going to be GOOD!', I made a HUGE mistake, saying that the show's called 'Sue and Giles Live The Good Life' when infact it's called 'Giles and Sue Live The Good Life'.

I don't like to make mistakes, but it's already been made, and I can't change that. But, I can change the mistake in a written sort of way, as you can tell if you have read my blog about Giles and Sue's new show, and noticed the title of the show has changed - well, it HASN'T, it's just that I got the title wrong, for whatever reason (maybe I just typed that blog post really fast, and so I didn't notice my mistake, OR I just didn't know the exact title at the time) .

Anyway, it's all corrected now. And so I can relax, safe in the knowlegde that I've got a blog post that is accurate, and corrected, and NOT to be criticised by anyone - well people that notice these things that is.

And yes, it's a little off topic from what I usually write about (Sue and Giles) , but I just wanted to clear up the whole mistake, before I blog about them again.

P.S. This edited version of my blog from Sunday, has just been written on Monday evening, at 23:15.

Thanks for reading, bye for now, Ss1!

No comments:

Post a Comment