The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Thursday 9 August 2012

The Great British Bake Off, series 3.

So... it's that time of the year again. The Great British Bake Off is finally returning for a third series. It starts on Tuesday the 14th of August, 8pm, BBC 2. Hopefully, if everything goes to plan, I will have my new TV by that time, so I can watch it. If not... I will be stuffed. And not the good kind of stuffed (with food).

Hope you lot are looking forward to it. (The Bake Off, that is, not my new TV coming.)

I hope I can blog a bit about the programme once it airs (and I've seen it). I did for series 2.

I shall leave you now with a link to my Tumblr: http://superdupersizer.tumblr.com/ On my Tumblr you will find a post I did relating to The Great British Bake Off. Please feel free to leave a comment below letting me know what you'd like to see in future blog posts about the Bake Off.

Bye for now.

Ss1. x

No comments:

Post a Comment