The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Friday 31 August 2012

Good days, good followers, good TV shows.

In recent times life has got a little better for me. Mainly because of good followers on Twitter, good TV shows and I've had good days in general. Can't say everything has been good though, because it hasn't. But you win some, you lose some, I suppose.

The good followers have included Pandora from Capital FM, who recently followed me, and who is such a lovely person, and an awesome radio presenter. Also, certain other followers of mine. Ones who like what I like, and even Giles Coren, who has always been nothing but kind to me, from day 1.

Good TV shows have included: The Great British Bake Off, Celebrity Big Brother, Spaced, Made In Chelsea, an event where the Mayor of London got asked questions on the 4th of July, which I really enjoyed watching. And I'm sure there are other shows, but my memory isn't brill right now.

The Great British Bake Off has been particularly good, as I'm finally getting to know everyone's names and following quite a few Bake Off peeps on Twitter. Good times are being had by all, by the sound of it. Cathryn is a particular favourite of mine, just because I can see a lot of myself in her, such as the way she can get very worried about things, and needs support and comfort from Mel.

Another few of my favourites are James, John, Victoria (who sadly is not in the show anymore), and Danny. They are all very skilled at what they do, and have made some awesome bakes. I seem to remember James made a very cool looking tart, and Paul was very impressed with it.

Cathryn's showstopper was just stunning. And was a rectangular shape. It had little swirls on the top of it, in a sort of golden colour, which I thought was very pretty. It towered above most of the contestants' showstoppers, and impressed the judges.

Mel and Sue were very funny as always. Sue opened a fortune cookie and made a joke, plus she ate some of the food made by one of the bakers. And Mel said to Cathryn "Imagine them all naked. Paul and Mary." or something like that. That was to try and calm Cathryn down and made her laugh. I thought that was really sweet.

Also, as I want to keep my taking pics thing going on my blog, I will include some pics now and again, to keep everyone inspired, and show you peeps how much I love taking photos.

Plus, the odd make-up tip will be included. Just to share my knowledge of make-up with you, and to help out any fellow young ladies out there.

Mel and Sue, you are fabulous! (Mel's on the right, Sue's on the left.)

 
Cathryn. One of my faves.

One of the bakes the contestants had to do. It was the technical bake. Treacle tart, I think.
Anyway, I shall leave it there for now. Until the next blog post, bye! Ss1. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment