The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Sunday 26 August 2012

Beautiful things, beautiful people, and beautiful animals.

Yes. Beautiful. That's the theme of this blog post. Just because I felt like it.

I see beautiful things every day. Birds, the sky, the lipstick I wear. Even the TV shows I watch. All are equal & beautiful in my eyes. Even music is beautiful. I think beautiful things should be treasured, loved, but above all, we should keep records of them. What if photography didn't exsist? Wouldn't that be tragic?

I take far too many photos. I am in love with photography, and everything it stands for. I will not go a day without taking a photo. I just couldn't. I've been like this for ages. And ages... AND ages..... What's wrong with that?! I think if you enjoy something, then just go for it! Do what you want. We're free to be creative, free to express ourselves, and free to love what we do.

What I'm trying to get at is that we should all be free, in whatever hobby it is we choose to do.

So... in an attempt to inspire you I will post a pic I have taken recently. A random, crazy pic. (Well, crazy's a strong word.) A wicked, totally out-there pic!

Is this wicked? Hmm..... The light is from a lava lamp.

 
Well, it's not wicked, but it is out-there. Spooky. Am I a witch? Will I cast a spell on you? It's likely, I suppose. (Lol!)

Thanks for reading. If you want to leave a comment, then please do.

Bye now. Ss1. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment