The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Saturday 16 March 2013

Personal post, about getting put down but bouncing back!

Blogging is one of my favourite ways to express myself on the internet. The one rule I always go by when blogging is this: Only blog when you feel you have something to say. And I tend to stick to that rule.

This time around, I feel I want to talk about me. Not celebs or TV shows, or even music. Just a personal post, as a way of letting my feelings out.

The main thing that's bothering me right now is being put down, and how I deal with it. This is in real life, not on the internet. It's a problem I face quite regularly, from a particular person, who I shall not name on here. But anyway, they often say things to me that annoys me and gets me down. Which I'm sure happens to most of us, at some time or another. It's really unfair. I feel like I do nothing wrong, I'm just being myself, doing what I normally do, every day. But then... they must make some comment to make me feel like crap.

I don't like this one bit. I know deep down that I'm alright, I'm not naughty, or rude, or impolite. I'm not too loud, or talk too much, or watch awful TV shows. I'm not like that at all.

How would they like it if I started having a go about everything they do that I perhaps think is wrong or bad or whatever?

Also, when they say these things I usually react fairly badly to it. I talk back to them in the same tone of voice they do. And I do try and say that they are being annoying, but usually it doesn't stop it.

It's like at school when kids get bullied. Some kids do talk back to their bullies, rather than take all the rubbish from them. And that is good. As long as you don't talk back in such a way as to create an atmosphere where a fight could occur.

Anyway, generally I feel that any sort of bad, nasty or rude behaviour is not acceptable. Not when it can offend someone. If people say things for a joke, however, and like how comedians make light of things, or mock them, then that's different. If it's done in a jokey manner then that can be ok. Although not repeatedly. It would just get annoying then, wouldn't it?

So, that's all really. Not a lot more I can say. Just that people should treat others nicely, and how they would want to be treated.

Also, I never stay feeling down forever. You have to brush off bad vibes as much as possible. Bounce back and be yourself again. Others can and will judge you, but only you know what you're really like.

Bye for now peeps! Ss1. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment