The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Thursday 21 March 2013

Coming up next time...

Hello! This is a pre-post post. One of those posts where I talk about an upcoming post. Probably the first one I've written. Basically, there's a post coming up, and if you read my tweets, then you'll know about it. It's called #AskSupersizer1! And it's a Q and A post, where you peeps can ask me questions.

This new post (that's coming up) is probably going to be written by the end of this week, if not then the beginning of next week. You can still ask me questions, if you want to. Either tweet me @Supersizer1 or comment below this blog post.

Thank you to all of you who've asked me questions so far. Including Ant Payne - Capital FM presenter! It was a really good question that he asked. A music related one, of course. And I can't wait to answer his question, along with all the others.

For fans of Sue Perkins and Mel Giedroyc, you'll probably have seen this week's episode of Heading Out! Wasn't it brilliant?!?! Mel was particularly good and funny in it! She put on a foreign accent, and wore an unbelieveable outfit. She lit up that vets waiting room, I can tell you. Her and Sue are just brill together on screen. It was a great moment when they first spoke to each other on the show.

Thank you for reading this blog post. Hope you can return for my next one. And bye for now!

Ss1. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment