The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Monday 25 March 2013

Food on a paper plate.

 
Here is a random pic of food on a plate. For no other reason than to feast your eyes on it, and wonder how I created that eye shape with the ketchup. God knows. I just did. I went in a circular motion with my hand and... ta da! It's an eye! Then there's cucumber and a scotch egg (shop bought).

This post is not my Q & A one, obvs. But never fear, I WILL do it! Just give me a day or so. There's still someone who has to ask me a question yet! They are a massive Sue Perkins fan. And one of the nicest Twitter followers I have ever had. EVER.

P.S. Check this cat out!

Cute cat alert!
It's my little cat friend Billie. I named it that, after Billie Piper. She's one of my favourite actresses. And plus, Billie can be either a boy or a girl's name. Can't it?

So, it's time for me to leave the blog writing again. But I hope you enjoyed this short post. Just giving you a snippet of my life here. Ooo, AND a pic of Giles Coren for you guys. 'Cause I am his superfan. (Well, hey, I don't call myself Supersizer1 for nothing, you know.)

Giles is smiling here. He's helping out in a Jewish woman's kitchen.
Bye for now!

Ss1. XxX

1 comment: