The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Saturday 2 April 2011

Hey peeps! Here's some news from me...

So, before I write up my next installment of 'Alexa and Selena...' I just thought I'd let you know how I am.

The cold which I've had since last Thursday seems to be easing off today, thankfully, and yesterday I went up to the hospital to try and get it sorted out. They weren't a massive help, but I did see a lovely nurse, who told me that I have a cough and cold, and there are no antibiotics to cure it, but what I was doing already - taking medicine - Daymed, was helping, and that I should carry on taking it. She also said to get plenty of rest, and drinks lots of fluids, and eat healthily - which I already do.

So, hopefully I'll be fully recovered by Monday, and things can go back to normal. At least that's what I'm hoping.

Anyways, I'd better go, as I've got a paper to buy. The Times, actually. Only because @gilescoren writes in it every Saturday.

So, see you all later!
Lots of love, Ss1!

No comments:

Post a Comment