The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Tuesday 29 March 2011

A very special birthday.

Today has been AMAZING! It's been one of the best birthdays EVER.

On Twitter I got dozens of replies from people wishing me a happy birthday, including Al Murray AND Giles Coren! Giles said 'happy birthday!' and Al said 'that's nice' to me saying 'It's my birthday today!'. Also Ruth Clemens (from 'The Great British Bake Off') tweeted me saying 'happy birthday hope you have a lovely day!' and the Radio Times said 'Many happy returns!'.

The only thing that could of topped that, would of been getting a tweet from Sue Perkins - but she hasn't been on Twitter for about 3 days now. And it's natural for me to worry about her, seeing as I've met her and she means a lot to me, because she's one of my idols. I just hope she comes back onto Twitter soon so I can tell her it was my birthday today.

The only thing left to say is, I really hope that I recover from this cold soon, so that I can get outside and go somewhere to celebrate my birthday properly. Maybe see a show and then go to a restaurant. That'd be nice. Also I still want to do that drawing of Sue, but haven't felt well enough to start it yet.

Anyway, I'd best say bye for now.

So, bye for now, Ss1!

No comments:

Post a Comment