The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Monday 28 March 2011

Coughing, coughing and more (you guessed it) coughing.

So, yeah, I've done a lot of coughing recently, basically because I've come done with a rather bad cold which has made me burn up, feel tired, cough, sneeze, and bring up phlegm. Nice.

Later today I plan to get an appointment with my doctor (well book one anyway) and hopefully I'll get some antibiotics, 'cause I sure do need some.

Also, after this illness has passed, I have got an idea to do a sketch of Sue Perkins as Princess Alexandra of Denmark from the photo she posted of herself on yfrog. And just to prove it to you that she really did dress up as this princess, here's the pic:


And doesn't she look lovely?
And also, what you may have not noticed, is that behind her to the right, is the door to the gentlemen's toilets. (How classy!)
And what was she doing there? That's what I'd like to know.

All I know for sure is that she makes a great princess, or at least she sure looks like one, although in the 'French Revolution' episode of 'The Supersizers Eat...' she wasn't that great at walking like a queen, or was it gliding? Yep, that was it, GLIDING. Which she failed at, miserably, and ended up falling over. But the main thing is she tried, right?

Anyway, that's enough of me going on about 'Supersizers', as you know I love to. The whole point of me showing you that picture was to show you what I'm planning of drawing in the near future. And when I get better, and get around to drawing her (Sue) I'll post the photo of the sketch onto Twitpic, and put it on this blog for you all to see, and I really hope you all like it (which seems a bit premature, seeing as I haven't even drawn it yet) .

So, see you all soon, hopefully when I've drawn Sue Perkins.

Bye for now, Ss1!

No comments:

Post a Comment