The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Friday 18 February 2011

Meet the new rat Lola!!!

Named by me! Yes, ME! I got to name a pet today - at last!

How it happened was... @ocean_design on Twitter was asking for suggestions on what to call one of her son's gerbil. And one of the gerbils was already called Charlie (there he is down below) and so I thought (as a joke) to call the other one Lola, like in the children's TV show 'Charlie and Lola'. But, her son had already decided on Simon. So instead, her husband named one of their rats Lola.


So... I got to name a pet for the first time today - it feels good! A bit like a mother naming their first born child, except the kid's not mine.

I hope there's a picture of Lola soon... then I can put it on my blog!

See you all soon, Ss1!

No comments:

Post a Comment