The Supersizers Eat The 1980s

The Supersizers Eat The 1980s
Adam Ant and Madonna-style clothing, which Giles and Sue wear.

Wednesday 9 February 2011

The most Su... Per... thing happened to me today...

...Sue Perkins followed ME!!! Yes, so it was only for about an hour, but it still counts!

I know, you're all in shock. So was I! Never expected that to happen! It's just, well... she had to. You see she needed some personal information from me, and that's the only way she could get it from me at the time.

So, there you go. I can now say, that I, Supersizer1, was followed by Sue Perkins on the 9th of February 2011!!! And nothing will EVER change that (well unless there was a time machine and someone stopped it from happening somehow, but that's virtually impossible) .

Be back soon, Ss1!

2 comments:

  1. Now i know i let my timemachine parked here somewhere, but what was it disguised as?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha!!! You CAN'T change time, lol! :D

    ReplyDelete